Al Hambra - Akademie voor Oriëntaalse Dans / Buikdans
Dancing safely in these strange times
We are following the guide lines of the RIVM and the Dansondernemers.
• A maximum of 10 dancers per group to guarantee the 1.5 metres distance.
• Registration required; catching up on lessons only by agreement.
• In case of a lock down, the lessons will be moved and there are 5 holiday weeks to catch up. There will be no Zoom.
• Dancing in a safe environment. In between lessons the studio will be disinfected, the floor, benches, bar and banisters.
• We have a proper ventilation system. Indoor air is exhausted and fresh air is supplied from the outside. No air circulation.
• Touchless dispensers where you can disinfect your hands (feet) are located at the entrance in my hall, at the stairs and downstairs.
• You can change downstairs and leave your clothes etc. on the bench.
• If you have a cold, a sore throat, the flu, a fever, or if you have sick people in your immediate environment, you stay home.
• Come to the studio shortly before class.
• There is a possibility to join from home with Zoom if you are not able to attend one of the lessons in person.
• Bring a bottle of water.
We have a fixed location and a small, permanent team in a large studio, so not a studio where different groups of people gather every hour or every week. We have a good overview of and strictly maintain hygiene standards.
We care for your safety!
Teksten: ©Nafsenco – Webdesign: JLKwan, Powered by GWD & GetSimpleCMS
Oriëntaalse dans /
3581 EP Utrecht
06 - 51 84 26 27